Followers

The Boy with The First Blog




In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and a very Good Day to all of you!

Alhamdulillah, at last,finally, I have my own blog! Wow, I'm so excited and happy to have my own! Oh, that's how my friends feel when they have their own blogs rupanya. Guys, I have mine too now..he he he..Wow, from now on, I can share everything with you guys and people around the world. Ahlan wasahlan, Annyeonghaseyo, Ni Hao, Ogenki desu ka? Hello! Kabare? Wow, World without Boundaries! Dunia Tanpa Sempadan! Oh, before I go any further, let me share my story life with all of you ek!

Ok, first of all, ismi Mohd Azim Bin Saidon and now I'm doing my part 4 TESL Degree at UiTM. (UiTM-IPKB a.k.a Institut Perguruan Kota Bharu, Kelantan), 22 years old, single and available maa...ha ha ha and I'm from Chaah, Segamat, Johor Darul Takzim. You guys know where is Chaah? Ha, Chaah is situated in Segamat district. Segamat mesti tau kan? Durian Segamat? Ha, back to Chaah. When my friends ask me where I'm from, I have to say, Chaah+Segamat+Johor. They don't know where Chaah is! Hey, I tell you aa, when you come to Chaah, you don't want to go back to your hometown ooo! Chaah is the best place for you to visit and to spend the rest of your life time! Trust me!  Wow, by doing this blog, I help to boost Chaah's name! Mesti Ketua Kampung bangga ni! I love Chaah! What can you find in Chaah? You tell me!  Chaah has many interesting places to visit. We have Sungai Chaah, Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bali Chaah and Orang Chaah! Erm..Chaahist or Chaaher or Chaahian? Erm, people of Chaah je la kot eh!

Jap, how to pronounce Chaah? It's not Chah, it's Cha'ah. Haa gitu. Whoever wants to come to Chaah,  just let me know. I can be your tourist guide beb! Wow, so many things about Chaah. Ok, back to business! To make my blog looks good with full of information or even gossips, I'll try my best to put in some film reviews that I've watched, songs that I'm currently listening to, novels or books that I've read and other interesting things that happen around me and the world. Wow! Erm, but those things I'll be writing in my next post la eh..This one is just mukadimah je.. Insyaallah if I have extra time to write, I'll write.Ok, these are some the topics that I'll be writing in my next blog:

- I met Ziana Zain for the first time in my life!

- My Cuti-Cuti to Jakarta and Bandung this May.

- My Jom Tonton PGL The Musical's review. 

Ok, I think that's all for now. To all bloggers, keep supporting me ya! I'm new and need to learn a lot from you guys. Thank you so much! Assalamualaikum! Sunday, 12.09 PM, 15th FEB 09.

 

3 comments:

  1. A good attempt in connecting with the outside borderless technology world (^_^) never tot u might have a blog.change of mind huh?hehe..ever since there's so many to tell and so much to share =P i've linked ur blog with mine (",)

    p/s: don't let ur blog bersawang sbb dh lama x update.ehehehehehehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation for ur birth.
    hahaha
    pasni bleh baca azim punya karya.
    mantap!
    rajin2 la update blog ok..
    welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome3, eventhough I had been blogging for quite sometime, I was not that popular as you are, I mean, you got two comments dfor you post already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...