Followers

The Boy with The New Novel


In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum W.B.T and a very Good Day to all of you!

Hye everyone! We meet again! I can't wait to share hot stories with all of you guys! He he he.. Ok I'll tell you about 'Laskar Pelangi', the Indonesia's Most Powerful Book and my story when I had a chance to talk with Zaskia Adya Mecca, one of the Ayat-Ayat Cinta's actresses.

Ok, the first story. Here we go! I've just got a present from Ustaz Hj Risdianto Hj Dasmir this morning! I'm so happy because he gives me 'Laskar Pelangi' written by Andrea Hirata. I've been looking for this novel before and can't wait to read it..I'll share my review with you guys later eh!Oh FYI, this novel has been made into film and becomes one of the most successful films in Indonesia. Can't wait to watch it! I take this oppurtunity to say thank you so much to Ustaz! Thank you very very much! Thanks to kak Hanim too because she is the one who passes the novel to me. ( Kak hanim is a lecturer in UiTM, Faculty of Chemistry Engineering). Ok folks, take a look at my new freshly squeezed novel, originally printed from Indonesia! Tadaa!

 

Ok now, my second story. I talked with Zaskia Adya Mecca last two nights! Oh, FYI, Mecca played as Noura in Ayat-Ayat Cinta. Have you watched AAC? You should watch it! This is the best film that I've watched plus the theme song, Ayat-Ayat Cinta by Rossa, it is so Ayat Ayat Cinta! If you don't have time to watch the movie, you can read the novel written by Mr Habiburrahman El-Shirazy. Assalamualaikum Mr Habiburrahman! Your writings are superb and give effects to me especially Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 1 and 2. I'm waiting for your third Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 3 a.k.a Dari Sujud ke Sujud. Congratulations Mr Habiburrahman! Ok, back to Mecca's story! Seriously, I'm so so happy when I've got the chance to talk to her. She's very nice and I can't wait to meet her in Jakarta if luck is with me. He he he.. I know her from Ustaz because he always goes to her house to have an Usrah. She asked me when I'm going to Jakarta. Insyaallah this May, Mecca..He he he.. Wow, my stories today have Indonesia's background la guys. Kitakan serumpun! In this pic, Mecca is holding a painting and if you can see there; "See Kuala Lumpur, Azim 387"  :)

Ok, that's all for my post today. Again, thanks to all bloggers and please don't stop supporting me ya! Salam. 20th February 09, 11.45 a.m

5 comments:

  1. salam~
    baru sejam dpt dh trus post kt blog..mantap!! hehe..
    By the way..ur x d only 1 who got the book..me too!! (nak menyibuk jgk) =P
    And the best part is..sy pny dr fadel fadillah sekali ^_^ happy!

    Inilah nikmatnya ukhwah yg terbina berpaksikan Islam..dan nikmatnya menjalinkan sillaturrahim biarpun berbeza negara dan belum pernah berjumpa (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAM..y is it written '19 february 09'? isn't it supposed 2 be 20 february? salah set date kot~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah azim,teruja nya.

    hope ur dream comes true ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Superb amaziNg. So memorable, isn't it? =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...