Followers

The Boy with The Ghost

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful. Assalamualikum and a very Good Day to all of you, bloggers and readers!

Ok folks..Today I wanna share with you a story about ghost! Ghost? Yes! Ghost! Have you watched Main Main Hantu? Wow, this film is the best horror film back in 1990. I've been looking for this movie everywhere and after 5 years later... I've found it! Yes Yes! Ha, I would like to thank Taufik so much for giving me the link to download this movie! Thanks Top!.

The best part of this movie were the scene that they have to eat Gulai grashoppers!!! He he he.. and the part when those students finally looked at a real Pontianak! Seram seh!  You should watch this film! Hamid Gurkha, Nancie Foo and Lily Patra are part of the casts in this movie. This is the poster of the movie guys, take a look: 

I'm sure most of you are also looking for this movie rite? And I hope TV stations will be airing this movie again because Malaysians are waiting for this movie..rite? Wow, can't wait to watch this movie again! 

I think that's all for now. Nak gi tengok cite ni dulu eh!.  See you in the next post ya.. Insyaallah with  'The Boy with The Business' post. Salam!

2 comments:

  1. HaHa.. I once watched the movie. Tu pun sb Top tengah tengok. So nyibuk la jugak. =P Neway, it is such a superb movie. Full with laughter. Happy Watching It, Azim. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak pon da tgk time kecik dlu..
    nak nak!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...