Followers

The Boy with The Karim Tunic


In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful. Assalamualikum and a very Good Day to all of you, bloggers and readers!

Wow, it has been a long time I haven't updated my blog. Miss my blog so much!!! I was quite busy this week and the most important thing was, I went back to my hometown, Chaah! Ok folks, I want to share a story with all of you. It is about my desired tunic and it's called Karim Tunic. Thank you so much to Ramzi for introducing me about this stuff. Take a look at this Karim TunicGod, it is very smart, attractive and Islamic!!!

Taken from www.shukr.co.uk

So, how is it guys? Do you agree with me? It's awesome right! But, it's very hard to find it in Malaysia because the outlet is in London and Damascus, Syiria. Too far away from me...For those of you who have friends who know about how to buy this stuff, let me know ya..The cheaper the better. :)

I think thats all for now. Thanks to all bloggers who keep supporting me!!! See you in my next post ya. The Boy with The Tag. Ok then, Salam. Wednesday, 12:20 PM.


4 comments:

  1. ape tu karim tunik?baju tu ke?
    tah2 lagi sepulo taon br smp mesia kot..
    p la london..ko kan suke travel..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suits you well. you look like an arab, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup,it's nice,i mean very nice.hope to find 1 too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...