Followers

The Boy with The Tags

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful. Assalamualikum and a very Good Day to all of you, bloggers and readers!

We meet again! For this post, I just wanna say that I was tagged twice! hehehe 

1) Copy badge "2009 Cute's Blogger Award" at my blog .

2) Link/Ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda.

3) Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di-tag).

4) Anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnya dan menyatakan nama mereka di blog anda.

5) Jangan lupa melawat blog kawan anda dan meninggalkan komen yang menyatakan mereka telah ditag.


2 friends have given me this tag. They are Ramzi (berehlaluh.blogspot.com) and Midin (mahmudmayidin.blogspot.com). Thanks so much you guys. Ok, a simple discription about those two guys.

Ramzi - Applelicious, Ramzilicious and Xeelalicious. Xeelalicious? 

Midin - G-Nola, aloN-G, FahMi+ShamsuDin

My 10 facts/hobbies.

1. I am addicted to...F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!! Monica Bing, Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay, Joey Tribianni, Rachel Green & Ross Geller

2.  My friends say that my face looks like him. Who? Him. Mr Rowan Atkinson. Hehehe

3. I am one of Cecelia Ahern's fans. She's the writer of P.S. I Love You, Where Rainbows End, If You Could See Me Now, A Place Called Here, Thanks for The Memories and The Gift. I enjoy reading her novels very much! I really want to meet her!

 

4. Ziana Zain is my favourite singer. You go kak G! FYI, I have all of her albums! 

5. I'm using Just Me For Men by PARIS HILTON perfume.

6. I love to watch 'The Good Old Days', drama series from Hong Kong. I was in Standard 6 when this drama hit Malaysia. You should watch this story. The best Hong Kong drama I have ever watched! Some of the characters that I can still remember are Sau Hau, Man Fong, Hee Wah.

7. I love to eat Durian!

8. My father is a Kedahan and my mother is a Kelantanese. So, I am KedahtaneseMolek sungguh na! 

9. I am one of the 3Gs members. What is G? G stands for Gemok. Why G? Because we were Gemok those days and the name G remains until today even though we are now quite slim. Iye Iye aje?!  Who are the members? Aswad, Aminuddin and Azim.  Teringat pulak kenangan dulu-dulu. Both of them are my friends; my best friends. We always spend our time together when we have time, especially at Thaif. 

10.  I love to start my blog with The Boy with The ..... . It's unique right?!  Hehehe

Who am I going to pass this tag? They are:

1. Naem - mrnaemnzrpov.blogspot.com

2. Sha - qusha.org

3. Kak ina - hurtina.blogspot.com

4. Syu - cahayaperjuangan.blogspot.com

4. Kak Melor - melormasdoki.blogspot.com

Ok guys, I think that's all for now. We'll meet again in the next post, InsyaAllah. Salam. 1:47 PM, Friday, 20/03/09

3 comments:

  1. hehe...
    nnti naem jwb k.dh lama naem x update blog.
    n naem pn ada tgok the good old days dulu2.ptg2 kalo x salh: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaaaaaa
    kena tag ke?ahahaha
    aik..awk pun minat cecilia ek???sama la kite azim!!aku suka when the rainbows end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...