Followers

The Boy with The Arabic Food

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful. Assalamualikum and a very Good Day to all of you, bloggers and readers!

How are you readers? As usual, I hope that you are always in the pink of health. Amin. Folks, I can't wait to share my story with you. Last week, I went to this Arabic Restaurant; Tajine at Bukit Bintang. . My friends ( Ramzi, Mubarak and Muneer) and I went to this restoran to try those Arabic food. Oh God, those foods were delicious! Thanks so much to Mubarak and Munir who generously treated Ramzi and me. These are some of the photos that we took during the makan time.

This is to be eaten with the bread

-Hummus Tahina حمص
Hummus mixed with tahina sauce and olive oil.

This is the bread, my dear friends!

This is the salad

Taboulehتبولة
A salad consists of chopped tomatoes, parseleys and cucumber with lemon juice and olive oil.


This is the main course. So delicious!!!

-Shish Tawook شيش طاووك
Boneless chicken breast marinated and grilled then served with garlic sauce and French fries.

From the left: Azim, Mubarak, Ramzi and Muneer

As though I am in Saudi Arabia lah pulak!

Ramzi, can't see your face!!!

Taraa! RM 140.80

Alhamdulillah, we were so full and again, Thank You so much to Mubarak and Muneer. Inni Uhibbuka Fillah. Friends, if you don't know where is the restaurant, come on, bring me and I'll show you. Hehehe. Ok folks, I think that's all for now. I can't wait to get back home tomorrow! Chaah is calling me! See you in the next post! Salam. 1.01 A.M, 20 April 2009.

6 comments:

  1. Kan? sonok kan? kan? kan.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zim..
    Try p Taipan..
    Restoran Menara lau x silap aku..
    Makanan Pakistan..
    Since ak tgk ko suke mkn makanan2 camni..

    pegi try dowh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that humus tahina...

    macam mucus tahi-na jea...
    wahahhahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo Cad, taipan kat USJ eh? Kene gi ni..Moh kite! Hehehe

    Amir, jangan carot! Heheheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sedapnye makanan...
    follow my blog k..thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...