Followers

The Boy with The Second Tag

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful. Assalamualikum and a very Good Day to all of you, bloggers and readers!

Friends, I've been tagged again...Thanks to Sha (http://www.qusha.org/) for tagging me ya!

And the questions are:

1. Do You Think you're HOT???

Wow, wow, wow! I think what you guys think. So, NO..hahaha

2. Upload gambar kegemaran anda?

3. Kenapa anda suka gambar ini?

I love this picture because it's very... I don't know! I just love this picture. The facial expression and the place makes the photo looks very picturesque!

4. Bila kali terakhir makan pizza?

Erm..my last time eating pizza would be a month ago. Dominos Pizza.

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar?

I'll Be There For You, F.R.I.E.N.D.S's theme song !

6. Apa yg sedang anda buat selain selesaikan tag ini?

Chit chatting with Ramzi and Chet

7. Selain nama sendiri, anda suka dipanggil dengan panggilan apa?

Hahaha.. Dimaz Azim Dafi Andrean? No lah! I love when people call my full name;

MOHD AZIM BIN SAIDON. Perfecto!

8. Tag lagi 6 org *soalan seterusnya ada kaitan dengan orang yang anda tag!

1. Ramzi - Dok Tahu Nok Royak Gapo

2.Taufik - Graffiti of Paroxysms

3. Naem - MR NAEmnzr P.O.V

4. Midin - gNoLa's criB!!!

5. Pana - like moth upon old scarves

6.  Ariffudin - a reign in fantasy

9. Siapa No.1 pada anda?

A friend..best friend!

10. Org No.3 ada hubungan dengan sesiapa?

Not so sure..Ha, MUJE may be? Rite Naem? :)

11. Kata sesuatu berkenaan org no.5

Japanese language is her blood!

12.Bagaimana dengan org No.4?

gNola = Midin 

13.Siapa org No.2?

 Taufik is my friend and we love Grey's Anatomy so much!!! Rite, Top? :)

14. Bagi pesanan pada org No.6

Afifuddin,  don't forget to invite me to your wedding ya!

Ok folks, I think that's all for now. See you in my next post ya! Salam! 12:00 AM, Thursday, 2/4/2007

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...