Followers

The Boy with The Ramzi's Post

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh and a very Good Day to all of my blogger friends and readers! How do you do folks! God, I miss my blog so much!!! I've been very busy lately with my things...You know, eating, sleeping, watching movies...he he he. 

Ok people, for this post, I would like to thank Ramzi so much as he gives me permission to have the same post with him. Ramzi, I just love your post entitled "If I can read a character out from a book....... ". Seriously, I love your post! Oh, and the post about that Ketupat Sotong. Delicious!!! Ok, back to this post. If I were given a chance to read a character out from a book...God, I love this!!!!...Oh sorry, if I were given a chance to read a character out from a book, I wanna to have these people: Muhammad Khairul Azzam, Harry Potter and Ivan! I will be very super duper happy if have them as my friends!

1. Muhammad Khairul Azzam from Ketika Cinta Bertasbih by Mr Habiburrahman El Shirazy.

I really want to have this person because he is the best character that I have ever read. He is very tough facing his life. He is a student who sells Bakso in order to support his family. I respect you very much Khairul Azzam!!! I need to learn a lot from you to be a good person!

2. Harry Potter from Cinta Suci... Opss, from Harry Potter, of course!

Why? Because it's a big advantage if you have a friend who can perform magic! You'll be safe you know!!! Who knows, he can teach me magic at the end of the day and I'll become one of his closest friends besides Ron and Hermione! The boy who lived...that's Hairy Potter. Harry Potter!

3. Ivan from If You Could See Me Now, written by Miss Ahern.

I would like to have Ivan! An invisible man! I love to have an invisible friend! SERIOUSLY! I have many visible friends, so it's kind of fun and exciting if you have this type of friend. I don't care if people see me talking to myslef but the truth is, I have someone to listen to my problems, rite?!

Wow, if I can have those characters, I am the happiest person in the world! Yeaha!!! That's the power of novels, people. They can help you imagine the best things in your life but remember to come back to your real life ye!!!

Ok people, I think that's all for this post. Thanks bloggers and readers!!! See ya in my next post!!!Salam 10:05 PM, Saturday, 13, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. salam saudara azim
    saya ramzi muhammad dari terengganu wah, nampaknya imaginasi saudara azim sangat luas! bangga saya katakan bahawa saya akan terus mengikuti blog saudara, tahniah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya luas bangat! masa sy bc ini post, sy tringat kamu punya public speaking dong.. ada intro gituw. mantap bangat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...