Followers

The Boy with The Four Sweet Momments

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh to all bloggers and readers. Ok folks, as I promised before, I wanna share 3 stories with you guys. My Pre-Marriage Course, Short and Sweet Dance, Hide and Seek at Bukit Raja and Bowling Tournament wokay!

The Pre-Marriage Course

Ok, let me start with The Pre-Marriage Course (25-26/7/2009). Alhamdulillah, I've finished this two-days course with my friends: Mior, Zue, Mira, Kak Im, Azie, Ani, Tiyah, Gege and Ferry. We learnt lots of things regarding marriage. Am I ready to get married??! Jeng3. No lah you guys! This is just for my preparation before I seriously get married then. :P (Kalaulah ada jodoh)

What about my other 9 friends? I dunno. You tell me. Hehehe. These are some photos taken during the course. Zue, thanks for the photos! :)

This pic was taken during the closing ceremony

The participants

Mohd Azim Saidon bersama peserta-peserta wanita

The Short and Sweet Dance

We went to KLPAC to watch our friend's (Nabil) performance. There were 10 performances and I tell you ha, all those 10 performances were outstanding! I loved all performances! To Nabil, congrats ya! Your performance was great man! Ok, as usual, taking photos is my hobby even though the camera is not mine. Haha! Again, thanks Zue!

The Official Poster

Rombongan Pengantin Lelaki. Eh??!

Look at that couple in black, so sweet rite??!

The Mask Man

Ok, choose your partner! :P

With two of the dancers. They performed in 'Mirror'

With Nabil, the choreographer of 'Zapin Berangin'

With one of the dancers. She is HOT!

(Saudari, ada facebook tak??!)

Hide and Seek at Bukit Raja Shopping Centre

This is the best part. Hehehe.. God, I'm laughing now!!! Ok, this story started when Mira didn't bring her handphone, I did bring mine but the battery was no longer healthy and finally kong and Zue was the only one who had the breathing handphone. Then suddenly entah bagaimana, we all got separated. I went to the men's department, Zue to mekap-mekap dept. and Mira...and Mira..Mira, where were you?! Oh, you followed Zue and suddenly disappeared rite?

Then, Zue called me for n times. How could I answer?! My phone kong. Then I went to the car but no one there. What to do. I went back to the store and looked for them. Alhamdulillah, I met Zue. I thought Zue was with Mira...but no. Mira, where were you?! We already missed you! We looked for her all around the complex and sadly we could not find her. Bye bye Mira...but wait! The story didn't end here!

Dengan tiba2, Zue got phone call....from Shah. Shah said that Mira called him and asked him to tell Zue to wait her at the car park. Wow, genius Mira! Alhamdulillah, finally we managed to go back with lots of laughs in the car after playing this hide and seek. By the way, today is Mira's birthday! Happy Birthday Mira! May Allah bless you, my bestest friend! :)

Bowling Tournament

At the end of the day, Mira, Zue, Ani, Mior and I went to Ole Ole to play bowling at 10 PM. The special thing about this game was when Mira and Ani played while wearing Baju Kurung. Hats off to them. Only 5 of us were playing because the rest of the mankind were already gone back to their respective hometown due to the power of H1N1. Oh, I won the 1st frame and Mior won the 2nd one. Wow, what a very tiring day but I enjoyed it so much!

Ok folks, I think that's all for now. See ya in my next post. Thanks to you, bloggers and readers! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Salam. Friday, 31 July 2009, 11:34 AM.

3 comments:

  1. Peserta-peserta wanita tu antara calon-calon ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yang mana satu tu Im?!
    Contact me for further info. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. zim,best entry ni,da buat azie rindu korang sume :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...