Followers

The Boy with The Flashman

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! KUIH KUIH!!! Who wants to buy kuih??! :)

How are you my dear readers??! Fasting month is just around the corner rite??! Can't wait for it!!! Ok people,  I wana share my favourite super sentai series  for this post, FLASHMAN!!! I love this series since I was, eight?! kot. Seriously, this series makes me wanna go to Japan, to have the uniform and to have the powerful skills. I still remember some of the Flashman's skills. Prism Sword , Prism Ball, Prism Kick and Prism Punch. I wanna go back to those days!!! 5 PM, TV2, after finished my Sekolah Agama session, there you go! Calmly, excitedly I sat in front of TV. The opening and the closing songs were so catchy. FYI, I've downloaded 2 episodes. Terubat rindu. :) These are some of the photos to flashback your memories. Enjoy!

Flashman! 

With their canon 

The villains 

The beautiful villain. I can't accept the fact that she is evil, because she is cantik!!!

Oh, not to forget my activities this week.

1. My "wet" presentation. (My Batik was all wet, hujan punya pasal). Never mind, saya redha. :)

2. Kaki Blue, at KLPac. It was awesome!!! 2 thumbs up!!!

3. Blood Donation. Saya berdarah kacukan. Eh, silap. Saya berdarah O!

Darah manis!!!

This is my 6th or 7th?! Not so sure. Nth time!

4. My buddies' birthday celebration plus a game, Baling Selipar. Syiok!!!

5. Kuih Raya, definitely!!! :) www.azimkuihraya.blogspot.com   

Ok people, I think that's all for now. Insyaallah, I'll upload the birthday celebration photos that we had at Dataran Shah Alam. 10;30 PM, Saturday, August 15 2009.

3 comments:

  1. patot la rajen derma..O rupeny..
    nant kalo ak kekurangan darah, sile sedekah kat ak yek!
    aku A-!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bole2!! Tapi kene book awal2..
    dara aku hot stuf o!!!
    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. flashman is one of my favourite sentai instead it is the first sentai siries aired in malaysia..ley nefer(the beutifull villain) also appeard in dynaman as a dynapink..sarah(yellowflash) is my fav.teammate...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...