Followers

The Boy with The Two Announcements

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. What's up people??! For this post, I just wanna make two announcements. Ready??! 

Pengunguman pertama:

I'm now a businessman!!! What bussiness??! Kuih Raya!!! For more details, log on to http://azimkuihraya.blogspot.com/ Lots of delicious Kuih rayas there but for the time being, that blog is under construction!!! 

Pengunguman kedua:

I can't wait to watch The Ugly Truth. Why?! Because  Katherine Heigl a.k.a Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens is back!!! And not to forget, Gerard Butler a.k.a Mr Gerry Kennedy in P.S I Love You, the best novel I have ever read. :)  Jom, we attack the cinema this coming September!!!

Ok folks, I think that's all for now. See ya in my next post. Thanks to you, bloggers and readers! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Salam. Wednesday, 5 August 2009, 4:21 PM.

7 comments:

  1. tak sabar nak try kuih raya.
    lama tak telan.
    dekat 11 bulan kot
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramzi: Beli la banyak, nanti aku leh blanje..hehehe
    Top: Tak sabar top??! hehehe..boleh2..beli lagi banyak lagi meriah raye nanti :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh...igt kot pengumuman nk kahwin,hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe..kawen lambat lagi..Naem,nak beli kueh raya??! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. azim..
    kueh raya tu thn lama x?
    mlm td dgr2 ada yg hancur time penggambaran kn?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...