Followers

The Boy with The Animals

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! Salam Ramadhan and Salam 1 Malaysia people! How are you doing?! I hope you folks are enjoying your life. Oh, for those of you who wanna buy cookies for this coming Aidilfitri, no worries. I'm still here, with those cookies. Faster, I only take orders until 13th September.

Ok, The Boy with The Animals?! Yes. I went to the National Zoo last week with Chap Chap. I love going this place. In fact, supposedly, one of my activities when I was in Indonesia was going to the zoo or Ragunan Zoo (if I'm not mistaken la), but what to do, tak da rezeki. Wow, tetiba kenangan di Jakarta menerpa. :)

Ok, back to the zoo story! I enjoyed it so much! So so much! I love animals. Yes, I'm an animal lover. This was my second visit to this zoo. I met Gloria, Melman, Alex and the rest of their friends. Unfortunately, some of them were hiding when I was there. Hahaha. (Like they care??!) Oh, I got new friends too, Bad and Dumby. Both of them were cute and clever. These sea lions performed very well during the Animal Show. Two thumbs up for you comel! 

Even though this is fasting month, but it's a big no for me to just keep silent and doing nothing. Yes, it was quite tiring but I enjoyed it very much! When you do things that you like and enjoy it very much, you don't even feel the tiredness, right?! Nah, some photos that I can share with you people.   

Jam baru tu. :P

Ana ma'a Filun

See?! It's coming to me, the animal lover.

With Camel, Unta, Jamal, Kamel...enough! Tak tau dah. 

With Melman's friends.

I think that's all for now people. Remember, if you wanna pay a visit to this place, do invite me! :P Ok then. take care, Selamat Berpuasa. :) Oh, to Zaskia Adya Mecca, Happy Birthday. May Allah always bless you. :)  Salam. 1:57 AM, Tuesday, September 08 2009.

2 comments:

  1. camel camel camel unta...unta yang mana kuat meludah? nasib baik bukan yang azim pegang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...