Followers

The Boy with The Business

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. Salam 1 Malaysia people! Happy 52nd Independence Day! Wow, haven't updated my blog for quite some time. Miss me already people?! :P hehehe. Ok, for this post I wanna share my activities for this past few weeks.

1. As usual, my kuih raya business.

Alhamdulillah, my business goes very well. Thanks for all buyers. Amacam??! Super duper delicious rite??! :-) Folks, faster! Only 5 boxes of Choc Marble and 4 boxes of Crunchy Jumbles left!!! 

Coklat Marble, RM 25. 5 boxes to go!

Booked!

2. Muzikal Sesuci Lebaran

That was my first time I met Dato' Siti Nurhaliza face to face. 3 words; She is BEAUTIFUL. Benar,sungguh! This 3++ hours recoding went so well and I enjoyed it so much. These are some pictures that I managed to snap. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to take pic with Dato' because there were lots of people trying to take pics with her. Sabar je la. Btw, thanks to Shafiq Aziz for the invitation. Oh before that, please beware that you'll be looking at Azim Saidon who has gained weight. Aduh! 

With the other CT, Kak CT Saidah

With Aizat

Auntie Louisa Chong yang kelakar!

3. Midnight movies.

Seronok! I went to watch Orphan and District 9 at TGV Bukit Raja and Sunway Pyramid. I can't wait to watch The Ugly Truth..Yeaha!!! Dr Izzie Stevens, I'm coming! 

Yes, there is something wrong with Esther!

Imagine when those prawns live in your place! Takot!

Ok folks, I think that's all for now. Thanks so much to all readers! Thank you! Thanks for supporting and reading my blog! InsyaAllah we'll be meeting again in my next post. Selamat Berpuasa and Salam 1 Malaysia. Merdeka! :) Salam. 2:31 AM, 03/03/2009.

5 comments:

  1. Testing2...dari ari tu x leh komen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku paling suka part happy 52nd Indipendence day itu. Hal-hal lain aku persetankan yeah! Tahniah business baik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nak ikot??! Jom..x kisah ke nek basikal ja??! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...