Followers

The Boy with The Stories to Tell

In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and Merciful

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, bloggers and readers! Wow, haven't updated my blog for quite some time. Miss this blog so much! Too many story to tell you guys but never mind, let me just tell the story by giving the chronicles starting from Eid Mubarak ya!

Eid Mubarak > Went back to Kedah > Open houses > Classes and quizzes > Open houses > International Students > Final Examination > Semester Break.

I went back to Padang Perahu, Jitra, Kedah to celebrate my Eid with my Tok! Yeaha! Seriously, 4 days were not enough to celebrate this Syawal right? Not enough time to collect duit raya from relatives. Haha. Oh btw, thanks Mira for the jubahs and the perfume specially bought to me from Egypt. Syukran! Alamak, I forgot to take pictures when I was in my kampong. Next time la eh.

*****

Then, as usual, open house! Thank you friends for inviting me to your houses! Some of the pictures taken:


At Mr Rusdin's house, our super senior teacher.
Cikgu, thanks for the Laksa!



At one of my friends' house, Farhana with the nature theme.
Looking for me? Find me if you can!

*****

Then, class and quizzes as usual plus another one open house in Kajang. We attacked Zue's sister house and ate as much as we can. Yeaha! Oh, I have one funny story to tell. On our way to Kajang, we stopped at Petronas and I bought Goreng Pisang at the stall nearer. Then suddenly a kid told her mom, "Ma, akademi fantasia" and both of them looked at me. Wow, Akademi Fantasia boy tu! :P



With Jill and Zue



Gadises + Teruna



Muka lapar



Azim Saidon with DIE HARD his fans. Hahaha!

*****

Then, a week later, I joined "1 World Culture - International Students Cultural Night 2009" at Nilai University College Negeri Sembilan.. I was the only representative of Malaysian student who joined the group. Such a wonderful experience to be with these Yamanese students. Then we attacked Sana'a Restaurant at Cyberjaya to eat Yameni Arabian Cuisine.




Jubah pinjam ja



With the UiTM crew members.



Super duper delicious!



Two thumbs up! Sedap!!!




You should try the foods here. Super delicious!

*****

Then, I went to KLCC for our Mandrin project. Alhamdulillah, the shooting went very well. Wanna watch the video?! Tungguuu!!!



This is one of the pictures pasted in the big board at KLCC in conjunction with MAKNA to support breast cancer awareness.

*****

Then, life as a student goes on and on. Alhamdulillah some of the assignments are already sent and only 1 to go. It's sad to leave this semester! By the way, Good Luck to you guys for this final! O.K then, I think that is all for now. See ya in me next post! Yeaha! Salam! 05: 37pm, October, 21, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...