Followers

The Boy with The Most Awaited Film

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and Merciful

Assalamualaikum W.B.T people.


Hello there, we meet again. Ok, for this post I wanna share my happiness with you people! Alhamdulillah, finally, at last, I have the chance to watch Ketika Cinta Bertasbih. You know what, I've been waiting this film since it starts attacking cinemas / bioskop in Indonesia. The beautiful story line in the novel makes me wanna watch this movie, plus the beautiful songs in its OST album . Thanks Ise, for this movie! Kaseh banyok deh!

Unfortunately, I only get the chance to watch the first episode and I'm still waiting to watch the second episode. Ya, for those who have watched the second episode, gimme the film! It's my turn to watch! hehehe. If I have wings, I'll fly to Indonesia and watch this movie. Wow!

Guys, you should read the novel and watch the movie. Trust me, you'll enjoy it and I give 5 stars for this film. The casts really play their roles well. Can't wait to watch the second episode and I'm waiting for the continuation of this novel, Dari Sujud ke Sujud a.k.a Ketika Cinta Bertasbih III to be published or has it already been published, anyone?!




Watched!



On the way to be watched!!!

Ok, that's all for now. Take care!
Selamat membaca dan menonton karya pembangunan jiwa ini!

Salam. 1.28 PM, 20th Nov 2009.

3 comments:

  1. bes ke cte tu?
    cte psl ape?
    mmbe ade gak nk tgk,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. best..tak tipu!!! :-)
    Same best ngan novel die..
    cite pasal mahasiswa al azhar yg bercinte berteraskan syariah islam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The novels, superb! Now am reading the 2nd (I downloaded the PDF online and convert it to phone ver).

    PS. Lookin fwd to go back to get the drama from you, or our best provider, Isey Morisey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...