Followers

The Boy with The Latest Update

In The Name of Allah, the Most Beneficient and Merciful.

Salam folks! Wohoa, it's almost a month since my last post. How are you people? Miss my blog so so much! Thanks to you, yes, YOU! for keep reading my blog and waiting for it to update. (ade ke?!) hehehe. Alhamdulillah, life goes on normally and I enjoy it very much!

Yeaha, I've watched Ketika Cinta Bertasbih Episod II and I love it so much! Currently I'm reading Dalam Mihrab Cinta by the same writer, Mr Habiburrahman El Shirazy a.k.a Kang Abik and InshaAllah this novel will become a motion picture next year (if I'm not mistaken).

Yeaha too, my sinustis or resdong is still haunting me. Sneezing after waking up from sleep? Yes, that's me! hehehe. Am still looking for the best pills to cure this matter or do you guys have any other alternatives to solve this sinustis thingy.

The best part for today, my activity during me weekend! Hari Melawat Kuala Lumpur. Wow, sounds academical kan?! I enjoyed it so much! Thanks Ram, Huz, Zai and Rol for the outing! For those of you who haven't seen me for a long time, there you go, lepaskan rindu anda! (ayat tak tahan)




In front of Puduraya Bus Station.




Thanks for the pic Ram!

OK folks, that's for today. See ya in my next post, InshaAllah. Take care! Salam. Tuesday, February 02, 2010, 10:12 PM.

5 comments:

  1. salam ,
    have u ever tried HPA products?
    go search for it (for ur 'resdung')

    its just a tiny suggestion..i'm not a HPA dealer though :P

    -have a gr8 day-

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam.
    not yet.
    thanks for the info.
    InshaAllah I'll look forward bout it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa. haven't read ketika cinta bertasbih yet.. sobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. ketika cinta bertasbih II awesome!hah.. (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur blog iz kuul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...