Followers

The Boy with The Last Semester at the Faculty of Education, UiTM Shah Alam.

Assalamualaikum. Wow, what a long title huh?! :)
Yup, this is my last semester in UiTM Shah Alam before I'm going back to my respective IPG for my last two semesters. Oh, I'll be missing you Shah Alam and friends! Ok peeps, as I told you in my previous post, lots of interesting activities to be done in April! Yes! Link students' photograph session, Suka-Suka photo session in my last class ,Orienteering at UiTM, jalan-jalan session, and Luck Luck Potluck. I love it!!! Let the photos tell the stories :)

Photograph Session.



With the future teachers, InshaAllah :)



Terhangat di pasaran ni! :P



Orienteering at UiTM




Red team members.





Suka-Suka photo session in my last class




Azim Saidon with his fans in his last class.




Hotel Mania huh?!

Luck Luck Potluck




Members of the potluck.



The nuggets are under my protection!




Ram, what are you doing?



Last but not least, penghias blog untuk kali ini. :P

Thanks so much to the photo uploaders! I love these photos and activities! Bye-bye Shah Alam and friends. Good luck ya for SLA paper in this coming May! That's all for now. Salam. 12.08 PM, Monday, April 19, 2010.

7 comments:

  1. last but not least, plz add broga hill expidition in ur list...it worths ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a'ah! betol! setuju!!kene pergi jugak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute :) true, shah alam people are going to be truly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawawa..bestnye..hehe..mesti sedih nk tinggalkan shah alam kan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hye ckgu tiyah! :)
    A'ah da dua tahun kat sini..sedih wooo
    sedih mo tgglkan kwan2 dan shah alam yg ku sukai ini. :)
    tapi, hidupku perlu diteruskan.wah! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...