Followers

The Boy with The Blog Award

Salam. Hey there! Happy fasting peeps! Time flies so fast. It's already a week we've been fasting. I've already bouught Raya cards for my friends. Yeah, even we have e-cards nowadays, but for me sending Raya cards with stems on it, it just feels so Raya-ish, kan?! Oh, how I miss selling Kuih Raya! Btw, can't wait to go home to celebrate raya! Yeaha! Cha'ah, I'll meet you then!

Oh, thanks so much to Ms Pijuk, for the blog award! :)



I wanna share this award with my friends too. Ramzi and Azie. Here you go!


Thanks so much again, Miss Pijuk for this beautiful caligraphy. Mohd Azim Saidon in Jawi. This is so beautiful! I assume this as my Ramadhan present! :)






Isn't it beautiful peeps?!

Ok, I think that's all for now. Oh ya, practicum updates- Alhamdulillah, so far so good! :)
See ya! 3:27 PM, Wednesday, August 18, 2010.

6 comments:

  1. salam saudara,
    Terimakasih kerna sudi berkongsi anugerah, budi baik saudara akan saya ingat sampai bila - bila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama-sama saudara ramzi. selamat berpuasa dan salam lebaran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat menjalani ibadah ramadhan yang bakal berakhir tidak lama lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr axim: Salam ramadhan juga...n salam lebaran in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam saudara,
    Terimakasih kerna sudi berkongsi anugerah, budi baik saudara akan saya ingat sampai bila - bila. (tiru ramzi,huu)
    *zim,selamat hari raya ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pastiny, seseorang sangat terharu dgn postcardny! Syukron jazilan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...