Followers

The Boy with The Most Wanted Perfume

Salam peeps! I think this is the fastest update that I post after my last post, if you see what I try to make you see what I see. hehehe. Oh, my practicum updates. Eh, I've finished my practicum. Aww, miss my practicum moments! My kids, how are you doing. Good Luck for your final, okay? I haven't unwrapped your gifts yet as I will do so when I'm back in Johor. :)

Oh, back to the topic. Jap, I try to be cool in writing my blog, like my students do, but I can't. Sir tak reti la, Miss Walker, Mr TS and Miss SurayaTakSewel. You guys are super duper cool! Oh, back to the perfume, yes, currently I'm using Paris Hilton's Collection. Why? "It's really hot. I mixed all these scents together and when a guy wears it, it smells so good." - Paris Hilton. See? Nah, currently I have two of her fragrance line collection; Paris Hilton for Men (2004) and Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton (2005). Now, I really wanna have her Heir by Paris Hilton (2006). Yup, I'm left 3 years behind, still, I want it! :)



2 Jumaat lagi habes dah ni.



Habis dipakai dengan jayanya.


Dalam Pencarian

Folks, that's all for now. Thanks for reading ya. Take Care! See ya! Monday, November 08, 2010. 8:36 PM.

2 comments:

  1. salam saudara
    saya secara peribadi suka dengan For Men. baunya seperti mangga kalau tidak silap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih saudara kerana memberi perhatian kepada bau2 saya. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...