Followers

The Boy with The Soul of Asia


Salam. Hye peeps! Long time no see huh? Well, each time I wanna update my blog, something stops me. Oh, malas sebenarnya. LOL. So friends, how are you? Worry not, I have lots to tell! Alhamdulillah, I’ve finally finished my 6 years B.Ed (TESL) course and to my fellow TESLians, congrats friends, we made it!!! Currently am waiting for my posting. InshaAllah, it’ll be after Eid or November. That means, so much time to be spent at home. Yeay! Yes, I’m still watching FRIENDS till now, what more, I’m totally free now! Hari-hari jumpa 6 orang ni. Central Perk, seriously, I’m coming to you!

Alhamdulillah, my trip to South Korea went so well. Thanks to these people who made my dream came true; Shafiq, Kak Im, Apis, Kinah, Zarikh and Muhaimin. I enjoyed myself so much and it was super duper fun! Oh, we went there for 6 days, starting from the 4th till 10th of July. Places that we visited were:

Dongdaemun, Namdaemun, Insadong, Myeongdong, Seoul Tower, 69 Building, Kyeongbukgong Palace, Chongkekcheon Road, Daejon.

Interesting places and of course, shopping here and there. Gue ga mau cerita panjang deh, loe lihat aja foto-fotonya! :D



@LCCT


Kali pertama menjejakkan kaki, saya teruja!



At the "Coffee Prince" set



Taking pictures with celebrities and others at Wax House


Seoul Tower !

Did I lock my love here? Did I?



Kyeongbukgong Palace


The National Folk Museum of Korea



Berpeluang menunaikan Solat Jumaat di Seoul Central Mosque


Air sungai yang sangat sejuk!


@ Sinchon Station



Before we went for Karaoke! Seronok!!!


@ COEX


Though I was in Korea, FRIENDS is everywhere! :D I like!!!



I Love the food!!!



You should try this. Melona. Yummy!!!

That’s all for now peeps. Memang sangat seronok, UNDESCRIBABLE! Oh, thanks so much, followers and readers! Keep reading it! Tuesday, July 26, 2011. 9:25 PM

3 comments:

  1. azim, patutla senyap je rupanya dok melancong g korea ek. wahh! mantap. Congrats to you too for finishing 6 years of studying. hehehe. posting pun takde berita en. geram. dush

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah bestnya azim!!! im so jealous!! korea looks awesome! a'eem pun p jg? sungguh best!

    p/s: i love that black t of urs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top: hehehe, menyepi membawa diri top. heheh. korea was fun and mantap top. seronok banget! congrats to u too top, akhirnya kita bisa menjadi guru! wah! tu la top, menanti posting dengan penoh sabar kan!!! :)

    Van: van!! kabare dong! hehe. korea was fun, and the food, fuh! awesome!! sedap! hehe. a'ah kak im pon g gak. my black t eh. ooo I <3 KK tu ye. hehe. beli masa g sabah itu hari van. kk best!!! mau g lagi rasanya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...