Followers

The Bloke with The 75th UiTM Convocation

Salam peeps. I'm a graduate!!!! (Tetiba kan). Alhamdulillah, finally, after six years, now I've officially completed my eight semesters of B.Ed (TESL) IPG KB & UiTM. Congratulations to all the graduates, especially my dear Cohort 4 members, we made it, mates! Convocation for our Faculty of Education was held on the 31st of October 2011 which was on Monday. All went so well and of course, this moment has safely stored, nailed and bolted in my memory. Jom, fotonya :)



5 days before the real day. Hari Mengambil Jubah namanya :)



Yeay, that's me!



Sayalah yang ditengah-tengah itu!



Here we are :)

(Photos courtesy of Ridhwan OneSensei, Farid Baharom and Atiyah Zakariyah)

More photos? Aha, come and visit me here, in Chaah, as I'm still waiting to get posted. Hehe. InsyaAllah, soon peeps, soon. :) Thanks Mak, Abah, Akak, Abang, lecturers in IPG KB & UiTM, Cohort 4 mates for making this comes true. Alhamdulillah! Oh btw, I've changed my blog title to The Bloke with The Blog, no more boy. Yeah, it comes a time when suddenly you think you should change the title of the blog, you know, not because you are getting older. Haha! :P Ok then, that's all for now. I'm off to Central Perk to meet my FRIENDS there. See ya! Salam. Wednesday, November 09, 2011. 12:23 AM.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations azim!!! You were fabulous!

    PS: Azim, you're tagged! read this.. http://soul-of-december.blogspot.com/2011/11/because-of-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam saudara
    Tahniah ya! selepas 6 tahun belajar, saudara akhirnya seorang graduan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myra: hahaha. finally! :)
    Del: awww, tengs deh! :)
    Top: congrats to u too top! oh, di tag ya.bisa aja. :)
    Romzi: Alhamdulillah, makasi saudara! tahniah utk anda juga! gichu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...