Followers

#113

salam & bismillah.

first, just to let you know, i'm craving for nasi lemak ayam like seriously and now i miss my canteen food and thaif restaurant so much. how i wish to have doreamon's door so that i can go back for at least one hour to have those! haha. you wish! 

anyway, peeps, i went to london last week! yeahaaa! you know, since cinta antara benua was aired years ago, it hit me to visit london at least once. alhamdulillah, since i'm here in the uk, the possibility for me to visit london is more. *evil laugh* i did a short clip on my instagram with the theme song of the drama as the background music. haha. more clips are coming. kau jaga! next in line: someone like you and cinta korporat. cham tuu.

hey wait, lemme just update my life here in sheffield. alhamdulillah, all is well, classes are good and i'm happy to be surrounded by people i love.i did write about my course in my last post but i totally forgot to share my experience from klia to manchester international airport. 

here we go. i took emirates airline and i was beyond happy with the service. i was like wow, food. and wow, food and wow, food! and wow, friends! haha. managed to eat my breakfast while watching friends and later, blended, strarring sandler and barrymore. i enjoyed the movie so much. well, this was my longest flight compared to my journey to seoul and sydney. i stopped in dubai for about three hours and then took the air bus to manchester. i enjoyed the food. see, food is emphasised more than one time when it comes to me. the journey was nice and the jet lag was nice as well. haha

                  

burpppp. alhamdulillah kenyang! :)

back to london. i went to mara office to send in my forms thingy. once i arrived at the king's cross station, well, a must do for me (at least), i searched for the 9 3/4 platform to feel how harry felt to go through the platform but in my case, it was not the case. haha. managed to capture some of the photos there and visit the shop. you can get wands, cards, ties, jumpers and anything about the novels/movies.     



alohomora!!!


i didn't buy anything. a sign that needs me to come here again. 

once dah puas bergambar, then it's time to use the underground tube. yeay! so you have to buy the oyster ticket first before you board the tube. kinda pening at first of all the stations, but you'll get used to it. it's not that hard actually. i love the signboard of each station!

     
at bayswater station then later to mara office.

there you go. once everything pertaining mara was done, it was about time for me to explore london. london was one of my dream destinations since i was a kid. i dunno why. it might be because of its building, atmosphere and the people kot. once i stepped out from the tube, it was like...uwaaa bang cik dah sampai london!!! cham tuu! 

then, i spent about half an hour at the park nearby, kensington park was it? yeah. worth spending time there and such a beautiful and restful park and of course i laid on the grass!




papa...papa razi...

later, where did i go? oh, royal alber hall. thanks to citymapper app that i could easily find all the places in london. royal albert hall, as i mentioned in my fb - adele was here and siti nurhaliza was here and now i am here. haha. i love the building though. got the chance to go inside (of course, not to the hall) and saw all the singers/performers faces on the wall. i think it is such a nice experience to watch the concert live in the hall and let's just wait for the right moment to buy the ticket ;) 
whose concert will it be? let's just see then.






jerat percintaan in the deep

ok ok, this is the best part! i was too excited to see big ben in front of my eyes. so later i took the tube to winsminister station and i could not find the big ben. haha. it was there, actually, behind me. too joyous, perhaps. to be near big ben means you are now officially in london. oh, to see double decker bus and london eye as well. boleh gitu? haha. let me take a selfie first! don't ask me how many shoots did i take just for this pose. payah nak dapat pencahayaan sempurna. haha. 






me with big ben :)





it's london eye and a london double decker!

thanks kak farah for hosting us in wembledon for two nights. do come to sheffield later ok? :) on the next day, the exploration of london continued with my friends. kak lin and kak van; my tesl mates back in shah alam. we explored the city, trafalgar square, national museum, harrods, buckingham palace, tower bridge and last destination, fish and chips restaurant in paddington.








trafalgar square


abang yang terapung



adakah ini kilauan emas. maaf, kilauan perak?



haha. the best part. i got more than 100 likes on my fb, sir, muka sama la. haha. i know. it would be great if i can meet him in person! :)



city centre



harrods




buckingham palace


tower bridge



at tower hill station

that was my story in london. i'll be back london! haha. didn't have much time to visit notting hill. again, a reason for me to go to london. i enjoyed the weekend and i took a train back to sheffield.  let's go back to sheffield story jom!



went to tinsley to kak ain's and kak nad's house for food hunting! haha


woot woot :D


peak district. a must visit place when you are here in sheffield!

that's all for now peeps. it's such a nice feeling to share stories, you know. do follow my instagram (azim387) and let's be friends on fb (mohd azim saidon). till then. 
malaysia di hati, nasi lemak di fikiran. hahah.

friday, 10 october 2014, 12:32 pm.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo...London! I like. Enjoyed looking at all for photos, great shots. Wish I could hop over again some day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...